Peanut Butter Sauce Muffins and Seaweed Omelette
- 1. 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 2. 2 tsps of Baking powder
- 3. 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4. 1 egg
- 5. 1 tsp of Walnut or Hazelnut oil (optional)
- 6. 3/4 cup Milk
- 7. 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 8. Peanut butter (creamy)
- 9. Milk for the sauce
- 10. Sugar for the sauce
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 380*F
Set aside Aluminum baking cups
Mix dry ingredients together and then incorporate the wet ingredients into the middle of the batch and whip for about 2 mins.
Place in oven and bake.
Remove from oven and with a skillet or saucepan (try to get a non-stick), add 3 tbsp of peanut butter, 3 tbsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of milk.
Turn the heat onto low and stir until it has all turn into a runny syrup. Remove and pour onto the delicious muffins.
You may beat the eggs together and make an omelette and garnish it with 3 apple slices as I did.
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Muffins 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Buttermilk Blueberry Corn Muffins 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?