Perfect for cold fall days! You can also make this into muffins for a more portable snack.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon soda
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 2/3 cup flour
- 4 cups chopped apples
- Mix eggs and sugar well. Add remaining ingredients and mix. Pour into 2 small bread pans. Bake at 325 for 20 minutes. Take out of oven and sprinkle with more cinnamon and sugar. Bake another 20 minutes or until done.
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Perfect for cool fall days!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Jans Banana Nut Bread 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- (Moong Dal-Quinoa-Oats)... 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Eggless Banana Walnut Cake 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Buttery Pecan snowballs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Savories- Mums Favorite Pie 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Ham and Olive Bread 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Mrs. Cheney's Potato Rolls 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.