Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- scoop of ice cream flavor: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry
- 4 bananas
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 chocolate bar
- whipped cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt the chocolate with the milk to obtain a chocolate sauce.
Peel the bananas then cut them in half lengthwise and place them in small cups (2 cups, half in each).
Place scoops of ice cream between the banana pieces.
Pour the chocolate sauce over bananas and ice cream.
Then add the whipped cream making it pretty. It's ready!
You'll also love
- Yummy Breakfast Banana Bread 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Marble cake 4.1/5 (89 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Grandma's Banana Bread 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Eggless Banana Walnut Cake 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet And Crunchy Fruit Skewers
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.
Review this recipe