Banana Split Cake
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas sliced
- 1 13oz. jar strawberry glaze
- 1 8oz. container cool whip
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In glass bowl arrange in single layer 1/2 cookies 1/2 bananas 1/2 glaze 1/2 cool whip. Repeat layers.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Right before serving drizzle on chocolate syrup and sprinkle on chopped nuts.
You'll also love
- Grandma's Melt in Your Mouth... 3.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Yum Yum Apple Pie 3.1/5 (30 Votes)
- berry pie 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Crab cakes and homemade ketchup 3.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Homemade Banana Bread 3/5 (272 Votes)
- Rhubarb Streusal Muffins 2.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Wheat Halwa 2.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Banana Split Cake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.