Banana Split Cake
- melt butter
- crush graham cracker
- mix butter and cracker to form a crust
- press mix into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan
- combine powdered sugar
- and eggs
- beat 20 minutes on medium speed
- pour half of mixture over crust
- slice bananas on top of mixture
- pour other half of mixture on top of bananas
- spread pineapples over mixture
- top with cool whip
- sprinkle nuts and decorate with cherries
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1 can drained crushed pineapple
2 cups confectioners sugar
1 stick softened margarine
4 bananas sliced
1 stick margarine melted
1 pkg graham crackers
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!