cheesy cherry brownies
- 1 package of brownie mix your choice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 8oz pack of cream cheese
- 1 210z cherry pie filling
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix vanilla egg and cream cheese
beat until smooth
pour over baked brownies
bake 25 minutes or until set
cool 2 hours
spread cherry pie filling on top of finished cake
You'll also love
- Ghaoulay (desi pancakes) 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Upside Down Pineapple Cake 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Raisin Sauce 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Mom Merrill's Rhubarb Crisp 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- big girl root beer float 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Fiesta Chicken Crockpot Dinner 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Black & White Brownies 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Brownies in a Jar 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!