Fiesta Chicken Crockpot Dinner
- 4 lb frozen boneless skinless chicken
- 1 can drained and rinsed Black Beans
- 1 bag of frozen White Corn
- 1 Jar of favorite Salsa
- 1 -8oz pkg Cream Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place first 4 ingredients in crockpot in order of listing. Do Not stir. Cook in crockpot for 6 1/2 hours on low.
With 2 forks 'shred' chicken in crockpot and stir ingredients at this time. Place brick of cream cheese on top of mixture and cook for an additional half hour.
Stir melted cream cheese into mixture and serve as a filler to hard tacos, soft tortillas, eat as a chili from a bowl with tortilla chips. Use leftovers in enchiladas or as a dip.
You'll also love
- Ranchero Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- The Best Tex Mex Chicken Enchiladas 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Crock Pot Parmesan Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Crock Pot Shredded Chicken for... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Taco Pie 2.4/5 (100 Votes)
- Leftovers A La King 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Fried Plantain with a Black Bean... 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Crockpot BBQ Pork 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.