The Best Tex Mex Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 Can cream of chicken
- 1 can (7oz) whole Ortega chiles
- 1 block Monterrey cheese
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 12 flour tortillas
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken in one inch water seasoned with garlic, salt and pepper for 1 hour at 350 degrees
Blend Cream of chicken and chiles until it is green
Heat and fill tortillas with chicken and grated cheese
Pour sauce on enchiladas and serve hot
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.