Easy Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas
- corn tortillas
- two chicken breasts
- 1 jalapeno
- black beans
- rotel (canned tomatoes with green chiles)
- grated cheese
- chicken broth
- homemade or store bought enchilada sauce (i just used store bought)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 F
Boil the two chicken breasts in chicken broth with a jalapeno cut in half and garlic. When chicken is cooked, shred it and discard liquid.
Cut zucchini and saute in a little olive oil.
In a large bowl mix shredded chicken, sauteed zucchini, black beans, and rotel
Pour your enchilada sauce in a frying pan and heat until warm. Dip corn tortillas in sauce. Place tortilla in casserole dish and fill with chicken and zucchini mixture. Top with cheese and roll. Position seam side down. Repeat until you have used all your ingredients.
Top enchiladas with remaining sauce (Not too much. You don't want your enchiladas soupy.) and remaining cheese.
Bake 30-40 minutes
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (240 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (269 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.