- corn tortillas
- two chicken breasts
- 1 jalapeno
- black beans
- rotel (canned tomatoes with green chiles)
- grated cheese
- chicken broth
- homemade or store bought enchilada sauce (i just used store bought)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 F
Boil the two chicken breasts in chicken broth with a jalapeno cut in half and garlic. When chicken is cooked, shred it and discard liquid.
Cut zucchini and saute in a little olive oil.
In a large bowl mix shredded chicken, sauteed zucchini, black beans, and rotel
Pour your enchilada sauce in a frying pan and heat until warm. Dip corn tortillas in sauce. Place tortilla in casserole dish and fill with chicken and zucchini mixture. Top with cheese and roll. Position seam side down. Repeat until you have used all your ingredients.
Top enchiladas with remaining sauce (Not too much. You don't want your enchiladas soupy.) and remaining cheese.
Bake 30-40 minutes
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (416 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (257 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.4/5 (170 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.1/5 (96 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!