After many trials and errors, this is my favorite guacamole recipe.
- -2 avocados
- -garlic powder
- -hot sauce (preferable green habanero or jalapeno)
- -juice of one lime
- -salt (to taste)
- -small handful of freshly chopped coriander
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Scoop out the avocado and mash with a fork in a bowl.
When mashed, add cumin, salt, garlic powder, lime juice and fresh coriander.
Serve with tortilla chips or as a side to any Mexican dish.
You'll also love
- Tacos (beef or chicken) 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Delcious Avocado and bacon feta... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Mexican Cake 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- All Raw Soup 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Buffalo Wing Dip 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Beth's cream cheese dip 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Steamed Zucchini, Squash, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!