Our easy guacomole recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Easy guacomole recipes
Guacamole. Discover our recipe
- 2 small fully ripe avocados
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 or 2 minced fresh or bottled jalapeno peppers or hot pepper sauce to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Peel the avocado. Mash it with the help of the fork
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 serano chill
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds roasted
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
By Gitanjali Roche
After many trials and errors, this is my favorite guacamole recipe
- -2 avocados
- -garlic powder
- -hot sauce (preferable green habanero or jalapeno)
- -juice of one lime
- -salt (to taste)
- -small handful of freshly chopped coriander
Dannielle's Chunky Guacamole
I love guacamole and my recipe is super simple! A few key ingredients and a twist on something classic makes this ...
- 3-4 Ripe Haas Avocados
- 1 cup mild Pico De Gallo
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa