Dannielle's Chunky Guacamole
I love guacamole and my recipe is super simple! A few key ingredients and a twist on something classic makes this one a winner in my family's eyes.
- 3-4 Ripe Haas Avocados
- 1 cup mild Pico De Gallo
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Simply, cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and place halved avocados into a bowl. With a fork, smash the avocado up into smaller pieces. Stir in the Pico De Gallo and the chunky salsa. Enjoy.
You can play with the level of heat by getting a hot Pico De Gallo or a hot Salsa. My family prefers the mild, so that's what I get. This can be served with any tortilla chip or along side my Enchilada Bake.
You'll also love
- Guacamole 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Chunky Chili 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Hot n' Chunky Slow Cooker Chili 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Treats 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Fish w/ Salsa 4 pts 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes 3.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Cheese Sauce (using dry milk) 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Taiwanese Fried Rice 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.