Hot n' Chunky Slow Cooker Chili
- 2 cans red kidney beans drained
- 1 can diced tomato
- 2-3 cans pasta sauce (I use 1 hot & 1 garlic)depending on the consistency you like
- 1 can mushrooms chopped or sliced
- 1 lg green pepper
- 1/4 red
- yellow or orange pepper
- 1 lb ground beef cooked & seasoned to taste
- 4 cooked & chopped hot Italian sausage
- 2 packets of clubhouse chili mix. I use 1 hot 1 reg.
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients well in large slow cooker cook on high 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours
Try using chili as dip, add grated cheese & serve with tostitos scoops.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.