Mom's LIme Chicken
- 2 Limes-Zested and Juiced
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 4 Split chicken breasts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place lime juice and zest in a bowl and add canola oil then stir together
Remove skin and bones from chicken breast, cut into strips 1/2 inch wide and 1/4 inch thick
Place each chicken piece into lime mixture and let set for a few minutes to coat
Put chicken on grill till done, turning once
Serve with rice or your choice of vegtables and/or fruit
You'll also love
- Uncle Arty's Shrimp Pasta 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Super Easy Meatloaf 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Oven Barbeque Chicken 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Delicious Potato-Zucchini Sauté 2.6/5 (141 Votes)
- home made dinner bowls 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Grill Tinfoil Potatos 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Grilled Yam Delights 2.8/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.