- 2/3 C fish sauce
- 1/4 C palm sugar
- 1 C tamarind juice concentrate
- 1-2 t granulated garlic
- peanut oil
- softened rice noodles
- sweet onion thinly sliced
- chicken breast thinly sliced
- 2 eggs whisked
- carrots thinly sliced
- mung bean sprouts
- chopped peanuts
- lime juice
- garlic chili paste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make sauce by heating fish sauce, palm sugar, tamarind concentrate, and garlic. Add some Thai chili powder or chili paste to make it spicy.
Cook chicken in 3 T oil and then set aside.
Sautee onions in 3 T oil and then add noodles and stir for 1 min, add 3-4 T sauce until well coated and add meat.
Move noodles to side and scramble egg in pan.
Add handful of bean sprouts and stir 1 minute more.
Serve with carrots, chopped peanuts, bean sprouts, lime, cilantro, and chili garlic sauce.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!