Jab Che Noodles
Rate this recipe 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Marinade:
- 3 T soy sauce
- 2 T sesame oil
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 t sesame seeds
- 2 t sugar
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1lb beef thinly sliced
- 3 T oil
- thinly sliced carrots
- sliced bamboo shoots
- cabbage thinly sliced
- chopped fresh spinach
- 1 pk softened cellophane noodles (sweet potato)
- 4 T soy sauce
- 2 T sugar
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinade beef in marinade ingredients at room temp for 15 min.
Heat oil and brown meat.
Stir in carrots, bamboo shoots, cabbage, and spinach.
Add noodles, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cook until heated through.
You'll also love
- short ribs and cabbage 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Crock Pot Roast 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Egg Fried Rice 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Chinese Sundaes/Hawaiian Haystacks 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Noodle with Cabbage Salad- Khaub... 3.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Korean Corn Salad 3.2/5 (26 Votes)
- KOREAN GIMBOP 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe