This is a korean sushi I came to love while living in Korea that I veganized.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 pkg fried tofu
- 1 pkg burdock root
- julianne (optional)
- 1 bag spinach
- flash fried in garlic oil
- 2 carrots
- 1 pkg yellow pickled radish
- julianne (dikon radish)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 pkg Nori seaweed in sheets
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Combine rice, sugar, vinegar, and sesame oil.
Spread rice mixture over seaweed in a thin layer.
Layer vegetables and tofu on the corner you are going to start rolling.
Roll tightly. Seal the end with sesame oil.
Cut into 1/2 inch sections.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKI 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Roast Beef Sliced Sandwich 3/5 (21 Votes)
- VEGGIE PIZZA 3/5 (21 Votes)
- BAKED APPLES 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Cabbage pakora 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Vegetable Burgers 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Crispy BBQ Tofu 2.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Sauce 2.9/5 (62 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!