Our bibimpap recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: korean
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Bibimpap recipes
I had Korean pancakes several times while living in South Korea
- 1 cup bisquick pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cup soymilk
- 1 onion, diced
- 7 mushrooms, diced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil plus more for cooking
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Kimchi, to taste
All About Gochujang
Learn all about Gochujang from its history to our favorite recipes
This is a korean sushi I came to love while living in Korea that I veganized
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 pkg fried tofu, julianne
- 1 pkg burdock root, julianne (optional)
- 1 bag spinach, flash fried in garlic oil
- 2 carrots, julianne
- 1 pkg yellow pickled radish, julianne (dikon radish)
- 1 red pepper, julianne
- 1 pkg Nori seaweed in sheets
The ultimate list of fusion foods from around the world
We don't know if these are genius or just gross.
One of my husband's favorite Korean dish is dumplings
- 1 pkg veggie ground
- 1/3 cup bok choy, shredded
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pkg wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup Thai Chili Sauce plus more for dipping
a Korean classic
- 1/2 pound of ground beef or pork
- 1 onion
- julienned cucumbers
- fine diced mushrooms
- shredded carrot
- sprouts if you have them
- cut up dried korean seaweed
- green onion if you have it
- sticky rice
- one egg per person
- bibimpap sauce
10 awesome Korean foods you need to try immediately
By Pascale Weeks
Have your taste buds ventured into the world of Korean cuisine yet? If not, start with these 10 amazing foods that will make you crave more!
a korean favourite of mom and dad's :)
- chicken pieces on the bone
- water to cover
- 3 T soy sauce
- 2 T gochu jang
- 2 potatoes in chunks
- 2 carrots in chunks
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 green onions
- 1 or 2 T sugar