I had Korean pancakes several times while living in South Korea. I decided that they had to be easy to do. This is the recipe I created to bring to work.
- 1 cup bisquick pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cup soymilk
- 1 onion, diced
- 7 mushrooms, diced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil plus more for cooking
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Kimchi, to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Fry vegetable in sesame oil.
Combine all dry ingredients. Combine all wet ingredients. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir vegetables into batter.
Fry pancakes in sesame oil for 5 minutes each side. Dab pancakes with a paper towel to remove excess oil.
You'll also love
- CALIFORNIA ROLLS 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Microwave Chicken & Rice 2.9/5 (181 Votes)
- Jiffy Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (51 Votes)
- Ramon Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Summer Squash Frittata 3.7/5 (81 Votes)
- Scallop Marinade 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?