Tofu and Chard Stuffed Pasta
By Hélène du blog Le monde de Linou
- 8 oz cups (stuffed pasta)
- 1 block of firm tofu
- 1 handful of fresh sea lettuce
- 2 tablespoons lemon
- sesame seeds
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Bring a saucepan of boiling water to a boil. Do not put too much water. Wash the chard leaves. Rough cut before blanching 2 minutes in simmering water. Drain and put in the bowl of a food processor.
Wash your sea lettuce and put in the food processor. Add crumbled tofu, a tablespoon of olive oil and lemon juice. Mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning. Reserve.
Bring a saucepan of boiling water to a boil. Sort pasta and remove ones that are broken. Cook pasta for 10-12 minutes until al dente. Drain and drizzle with olive oil so the pasta does not stick. Let cool enough so you are able to handle the pasta.
-Fill a pastry bag with a medium tip with filling.
-Fill the pasta with stuffing and arrange in a baking dish. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake to reheat the pasta.
You'll also love
- Fresh Homemade Pasta 3.3/5 (240 Votes)
- Ice, Ice Lemony! 3/5 (224 Votes)
- Nana's Mac & Cheese 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 3.1/5 (178 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Autumn Salad 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Apple berry Tofu 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- CALIFORNIA ROLLS 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?