Sesame seed recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Sesame seed recipes
Tofu and Chard Stuffed Pasta
By Hélène du blog Le monde de Linou
Bring a saucepan of boiling water to a boil
- 8 oz cups (stuffed pasta)
- 1 block of firm tofu
- 1 handful of fresh sea lettuce
- 2 tablespoons lemon
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- sesame seeds
- olive oil
Cherry tomatoes and caramelized sesame seeds
By Biscottine , blog La cuisine de Biscottine
Wash and dry cherry tomatoes and then plant a toothpick in the middle of each
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- scant 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
Salad- Almond & sesame Topped
Wash and pat dry (or use a salad spinner) all salad ingredients
- Cucumber (Julienned)
- Pineapple (Julienned)
- Red Pepper (Julienned)
- Green Pepper (Julienned)
- Feta Cheese (Julienned)
- Carrots (Julienned)
- Tomato (Julienned)
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup mustard sauce
- 1 Tblsp sugar
- Lemon juice (to taste)
- 1 Tblsp Soya Sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups Almonds sliced
- 2 Tblsp Sesame seeds
- Roast on slow on the stove, mixing frequently. When roasted remove and add: 2 tsp Fine red chillies and 1 tsp salt.
Simple Sesame Seed Chicken
Combine egg and water in one bowl and place flour in separate bowl
- 2 pounds of cubed meat
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 jar of apricot jam or orange marmalade
- Soy sauce
- Sesame seeds