Apricot jam recipes - 4 recipes
I have a friend who makes apricot jam herself every summer. Her recipe includes vanilla, and it is so good, that I have even asked for a jar or two to take home. It is the perfect amount of sweetness, and the apricot just makes any toast taste just delicious-o. I'll have to ask her how she makes it, because I know that it can't be hard. If anyone else tries, it let me know how it turns out!
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Apricot jam recipes
Apricot Cranberry Chutney
We love this refreshing chutney on salmon!
- 1/3 cups apricot jelly
- 1/2 cups frozen cranberries (or fresh
- coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
Mix all ingredients into a roaster
- 2 trays of chicken
- 250 ml Russian Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups apricot jam
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 pkg onion soup mix
Simple Sesame Seed Chicken
Combine egg and water in one bowl and place flour in separate bowl
- 2 pounds of cubed meat
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 jar of apricot jam or orange marmalade
- Soy sauce
- Sesame seeds
Mix all ingredients together well
- Medium sized pack of ground beef
- 4 tblsp soy sauce
- 4 tblsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion salt or powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt or powder
- 1 tsp tarragon leaves