Delicious apricot pie recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Apricot pie recipes
Preheat oven to 350 ° F. -In a saucepan, heat milk with chopped dried apricots
- 2 cups milk 2 %
- 1 1/2 cups of stale bread
- 1/2 cup of dried apricots
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter
- few drops of vanilla extract
Gluten-free: 20 delicious desserts that are super easy to make
By déborah deprez
Get the recipes --> HERE <--
By milesi christelle
Reduce the walnuts and hazelnut kernels into a fine powder (using a food processor)
- 3/4 cups of walnuts
- 2/3 cup of shelled hazelnuts
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 10 oz (1.5 cups) dried apricots
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp milk
How To Make an Apricot Pie Step By Step
Summertime is the season of apricots — and the perfect time to bake a delicious apricot pie! Follow this step-by-step recipe to learn how.
French Apple Tart
For the pastry, place the flour, salt, and sugar in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade
- For the pastry:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 12 tablespoons (11/2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, diced
- 1/2 cup ice water
- For the apples:
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) cold unsalted butter, small diced
- 1/2 cup apricot jelly or warm sieved apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons Calvados, rum, or water