Delicious apricot pie recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Apricot pie recipes
Preheat oven to 350 ° F. -In a saucepan, heat milk with chopped dried apricots
- 2 cups milk 2 %
- 1 1/2 cups of stale bread
- 1/2 cup of dried apricots
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter
- few drops of vanilla extract
Gluten-free: 20 delicious desserts that are super easy to make
By déborah deprez
Get the recipes --> HERE <--
By milesi christelle
Reduce the walnuts and hazelnut kernels into a fine powder (using a food processor)
- 3/4 cups of walnuts
- 2/3 cup of shelled hazelnuts
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 10 oz (1.5 cups) dried apricots
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp milk
How To Make an Apricot Pie Step By Step
Summertime is the season of apricots — and the perfect time to bake a delicious apricot pie! Follow this step-by-step recipe to learn how.
French Apple Tart
For the pastry, place the flour, salt, and sugar in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade
- For the pastry:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 12 tablespoons (11/2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, diced
- 1/2 cup ice water
- For the apples:
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) cold unsalted butter, small diced
- 1/2 cup apricot jelly or warm sieved apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons Calvados, rum, or water