By milesi christelle
- 3/4 cups of walnuts
- 2/3 cup of shelled hazelnuts
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 10 oz (1.5 cups) dried apricots
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Reduce the walnuts and hazelnut kernels into a fine powder (using a food processor).
In a bowl, combine the ground hazelnuts, walnuts, egg white, icing sugar and liqueur.
Stuff the sweet dried apricots with this mixture.
Melt the dark chocolate broken into pieces in a double boiler with milk. Until the mixture is smooth.
Dip half of the apricots into the chocolate.
Place on a baking sheet lined with lightly oiled parchment paper.
Allow the chocolate to harden and then place the apricots in small paper boxes.
Refrigerate before enjoying.
You'll also love
- Cream of celery and green apple... 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Apricot Diplomat 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Red Fruit Crumble 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Rawa laddu 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Pike fillet with apples and walnuts 3.6/5 (122 Votes)
- Stuffed Campari 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Stuff It, Acorn Squash! 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
- easy apple pie 3.7/5 (89 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.