easy apple pie
- 2 pie crusts
- 2 can pie filling
- cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 egg white
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
poke holes in pie crust to vent and bake for 15 minutes
mix together apple pie filling, cinnamon and nutmeg
add to pie crust and cover with other crust poke holes to vent and brush egg white for golden crust
bake for 30 minutes at 400
You'll also love
- Quinoa Stuffed Portabella 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Clementine and filo dessert 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Chinese sweet buns 3.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 3.7/5 (35 Votes)
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice 3.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Watergate Salad 3.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Mommy's Strawberry Pie 3.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Strawberry Pie with Coconut 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.