Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 stick of butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Coat 9x13 pan with butter
Melt butter and marshmellows (do not boil)
Add rice krispies-remove from heat and pour into pan-even oht on bottom of pan-allow 1 hour to cool.
You'll also love
- Pasta with Salmon cream sauce 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Amy's Hearty Tortellini 3.8/5 (52 Votes)
- Apple halwa 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Akkara vadisal... A sweet rice... 3.8/5 (31 Votes)
- Rice Pudding 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pie Tarts 3.4/5 (32 Votes)
- bisquit and gravy 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Milkshake 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.