10 cheap and delicious foods to make healthy eating a breeze
Eating healthy doesn't have to cost you a fortune. Stock up on these 10 foods, and you're on your way to better health without going broke.
Beets contain a high vitamin B9 and potassium content. You can eat them raw in salads or turn them into delicious dips, such as hummus. 1 cup of raw beets has about 58 calories.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.