10 cheap and delicious foods to make healthy eating a breeze
Grapes (red, purple)
You've probably heard that some wine in moderation is good for you because of that magic antioxidant it contains: resveratrol. However, it's not so much the wine you should be drinking but rather eating the grapes used to produce it! Resveratrol plays a role in metabolizing fats and helps prevent fat cells from developing. With 1 cup, you're looking at just 110 calories.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.