A delicious pizza thats low on calories
- Flat tortilla bread
- Pizza sauce
- shredded mozzerlla cheese
- turkey pepperonis.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
place tortilla on bakig sheet. add 2 tbs pizza sauce. coat with cheese and pepperonis . Place in over @ 450 for 5 min. let cool and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Healthy Tuna Melt open-faced... 4.3/5 (111 Votes)
- Gluten Free Mini Pizzas 2.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Healthy Baked Ziti 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Pizza sauce 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Roll-up del Ray 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pizza Muffins 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Jen's Whipped Chocolate Pudding 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Soeur Kelly's Tortilla Soup 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.