- Any variety of apple
- Any nut butter, preferably not peanut (i.e. almond, cashew, etc)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Wash and slice the apple, leaving the skin on.
Spread a bit of nut butter on an apple slice.
Dot each apple slice with a raisin.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.