Healthy and very Tasty
- Brown Rice
- Tuna Fish
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Steam cook brown rice
Steam cook fresh broccoli (after rinsing)
Add Tuna fish to brown rice in a frying pan and cook for 5 minutes
Add broccoli to brown rice and tuna
Stir for 2 minutes over heat
Serve on dish
Ready to eat
Be careful not to over cook
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.