Soba Noodles Soup w/ Spinach and Mushrooms
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 12oz shitaki mushrooms (only use caps)
- 4 scallions (sliced thinly)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tbs fresh ginger (peeled and cut)
- coarse salt
- 2 cans of chicken broth
- 1 pkg of soba noodles
- 2tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 bunch spinach (chopped)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 6mins
Cooking time 6mins
Cost Average budget
in a large skillet on medium heat, add olive oil, mushrooms, scallions, garlic and ginger. season w/ salt. cook and stir occasionally for 6 minutes.
add chicken broth, and 3 cups of water to a boil in the large skillet with garlic and scallion mixture. add noodles, reduce heat to a simmer. cook for 5 minutes. add spinach, cook for 1 minute. add lime juice and soy sauce .
add shrimp for more flavor (optional)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!