Beef With Oyster Sauce
- Beef_cut into strips
- 1 ½ teas. Salt
- ¼ teas. Pepper
- Dash Ground ginger
- 1 tbs. Cornstarch
- 1 tbs. Soy sauce
- 2 ½ tbs. Oyster sauce
- 1 teas. Sugar
- 2 tbs. Cooking wine
- 1 Onion_sliced
- 1 clove Garlic_minced
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Rub beef with salt, pepper, ginger and cornstarch, KEEP mixture
In bowl, combine the soy, oyster sauce, sugar and wine. Set aside
Stir fry the onion and garlic
Add oyster sauce mixture and cook
Add cornstarch mixture
You'll also love
- Asian Chicken Stir Fry 4.7/5 (56 Votes)
- CHICKEN CHOW MEIN 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Lorraine's Kitchen Sink Tomato Soup 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Hot Dish (cream soup based) 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Homemade strogenauff 2/5 (2 Votes)
- 糖醋带鱼 (belt fish) 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Wok shrimp and crunchy vegetables 1.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Sukiyaki 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.