Stir-fried vegetables with honey
By thevenin myriam
- * 1/2 small eggplant
- * Some broccoli florets
- * 2 tbsp honey
- * 1 handful of pine nuts
- * Some walnuts
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- In a wok, cook the broccoli and diced eggplant. To prevent them from burning, you can add a little water.
- Shortly before the end of cooking, add the honey, pine nuts and walnuts.
- Simmer a few minutes (it's fast)
- Enjoy! It's ready!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.