Wok shrimp and crunchy vegetables
By Bouillet Lucile
- 16 oz of frozen peeled shrimp
- 1 fresh broccoli
- 1 handful fresh flat beans
- 1 tomato
- 1 cans of corn Chinese (small Corn Green Giant brand)
- A few basil leaves
- soy sauce
- balsamic vinegar
- Sesame oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Boil a pot of salted water. Using a colander (so you can withdraw each ingredient without changing the water) Cook for a few minutes thawed shrimp, each whole vegetables (except tomato). Remove them once they are cooked but they stay crisp.
Cut the tomato into small cubes and remove seeds.
Prepare the sauce in a bowl: - 1 tablespoon soy sauce - 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar - 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil - salt and pepper
In a wok or pan heat 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil, add tomatoes, shrimp, and vegetables. Warning do not cook the dish too much this stage is only used to warm the dish before serving.
Add sauce prepared earlier. Cook for a few minutes over low heat.
Serve the dish with Chinese noodles or basmati rice to taste.
This dish can be accompanied by lychee juice.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.