Shrimp stir fry recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Shrimp stir fry recipes
Shrimp stir fry
A yummy combination of shrimp, bacon, rice, mushrooms & vegetables
- 2 pkg. Green Giant fozen rice pilaf (with mushrooms, rice carrots & peas)
- 1/2 c. celery
- 1/2 c. green pepper
- 1/2 c. onion
- 1 pkg peeled & deveined shrimp
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire
- 4 tblsp. ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
South Indian Prawn Fry
Switch on the stove - Place the wok Add 3 tbsp of oil - oil gets warmer Add chopped onions - turns light brown A
- Oil - 8 tbsp
- Onion - 3 medium
- Tomato - 1
- Prawn - 15 (Raw - tail off - head
- off -peeled - deviened )
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tbsp
- Water - 2 cups
- Coriander leaves - to garnish
Wok shrimp and crunchy vegetables
By Bouillet Lucile
Boil a pot of salted water
- 16 oz of frozen peeled shrimp
- 1 fresh broccoli
- 1 handful fresh flat beans
- 1 tomato
- 1 cans of corn Chinese (small Corn Green Giant brand)
- A few basil leaves
- soy sauce
- balsamic vinegar
- Sesame oil