Shrimp stir fry recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Shrimp stir fry recipes
Shrimp stir fry
A yummy combination of shrimp, bacon, rice, mushrooms & vegetables
- 2 pkg. Green Giant fozen rice pilaf (with mushrooms, rice carrots & peas)
- 1/2 c. celery
- 1/2 c. green pepper
- 1/2 c. onion
- 1 pkg peeled & deveined shrimp
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire
- 4 tblsp. ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
South Indian Prawn Fry
Switch on the stove - Place the wok Add 3 tbsp of oil - oil gets warmer Add chopped onions - turns light brown A
- Oil - 8 tbsp
- Onion - 3 medium
- Tomato - 1
- Prawn - 15 (Raw - tail off - head
- off -peeled - deviened )
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tbsp
- Water - 2 cups
- Coriander leaves - to garnish
Wok shrimp and crunchy vegetables
By Bouillet Lucile
Boil a pot of salted water
- 16 oz of frozen peeled shrimp
- 1 fresh broccoli
- 1 handful fresh flat beans
- 1 tomato
- 1 cans of corn Chinese (small Corn Green Giant brand)
- A few basil leaves
- soy sauce
- balsamic vinegar
- Sesame oil