Shrimp stir fry recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Shrimp stir fry recipes
Shrimp stir fry
A yummy combination of shrimp, bacon, rice, mushrooms & vegetables
- 2 pkg. Green Giant fozen rice pilaf (with mushrooms, rice carrots & peas)
- 1/2 c. celery
- 1/2 c. green pepper
- 1/2 c. onion
- 1 pkg peeled & deveined shrimp
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire
- 4 tblsp. ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
South Indian Prawn Fry
Switch on the stove - Place the wok Add 3 tbsp of oil - oil gets warmer Add chopped onions - turns light brown A
- Oil - 8 tbsp
- Onion - 3 medium
- Tomato - 1
- Prawn - 15 (Raw - tail off - head
- off -peeled - deviened )
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tbsp
- Water - 2 cups
- Coriander leaves - to garnish
Wok shrimp and crunchy vegetables
By Bouillet Lucile
Boil a pot of salted water
- 16 oz of frozen peeled shrimp
- 1 fresh broccoli
- 1 handful fresh flat beans
- 1 tomato
- 1 cans of corn Chinese (small Corn Green Giant brand)
- A few basil leaves
- soy sauce
- balsamic vinegar
- Sesame oil