Barbecue shrimp recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Barbecue shrimp recipes
Bourbon Barrel Shrimp
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Whisk together above ingredients (except butter), place in a food processor and blend together, add the softened bu...
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 1/3 cup Bluegrass Soy Sauce
- 3 T. sesame oil
- 2 limes
- 2 t. Pure Cane sorghum
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger
- finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic
- finely chopped
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 stick butter
- 2 lb. large uncooked shrimp (21-24 ct.)
Combine everything but bread and bake, serve with bread
- 2lb shrimp
- French bread
Cut bacon into thirds. Wrap the bacon onto the shrimp
- 1 lb medium peeled shrimp
- 1/2 lb bacon
- BBQ Sauce