Our best garlic shrimp recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy shrimp, crab meat, fried shrimp recipes, prawn, shirmp pasta recipes, coconut shrimp recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Garlic shrimp recipes
Chili Garlic Lime Shrimp
Mix everything well in a large glass bowl
- 2 pounds steams jumbo shrimp
- 2 tablespoons minced Garlic
- Juice of 2 fresh limes
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons chilli oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Fresh chopped parsley
Crispy Mini Chicken and Shrimp Spring Rolls
By Pascale Weeks
Skip the takeout diet, and make your favorite chicken and shrimp egg rolls in your kitchen.
Steamed Butterflied Shrimp with Minced Garlic
Heat the vegetable oil in a small pan over medium-low heat
- 1)14 oz (400g) whole Gulf Shrimp, or any other high-quality variety
- 2)4 – 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3)1-inch ginger, cut into thin matchsticks
- 4)1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 5)1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 6)2 teaspoons soy sauce, divided
- 7)½ teaspoon salt
- 8)2 tablespoons vegetable oil
10 steps to Asian salad bliss
By Pascale Weeks
A step-by-step recipe for the grapefruit, shrimp and rice vermicelli salad that's going to rock your summer lunches!
Shrimp flambéed with whiskey
cook the shrimp in olive oil with garlic and parsley and then burn them with whiskey
- - 14 oz of shrimp
- - 1 clove of garlic
- - 1/4 bunch parsley
- - pepper
- - Scant 1/4 cup of whiskey
Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Cook pasta as directed, Drain, return to pot, stir in spinach, tomatoes, and 2 tsp olive oil
- 8 oz uncooked angel hair pasta
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 lb medium shrimp, no tail
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp parsley
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!