Recipes with chilis - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Kinder Bueno Cheesecake
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Chilis recipes
Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa
Prepare the hot cocoa mix according to the package directions
- 1 serving hot cocoa mix (plus the ingredients called for in the package directions)
- 2 pinches ground chipotle chili pepper
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
Chili Garlic Lime Shrimp
Mix everything well in a large glass bowl
- 2 pounds steams jumbo shrimp
- 2 tablespoons minced Garlic
- Juice of 2 fresh limes
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons chilli oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Fresh chopped parsley