Recipes with chilis - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Chilis recipes
Chili Garlic Lime Shrimp
Mix everything well in a large glass bowl
- 2 pounds steams jumbo shrimp
- 2 tablespoons minced Garlic
- Juice of 2 fresh limes
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons chilli oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Fresh chopped parsley
Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa
Prepare the hot cocoa mix according to the package directions
- 1 serving hot cocoa mix (plus the ingredients called for in the package directions)
- 2 pinches ground chipotle chili pepper
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream