Sinfully Good Recipes to Make with Cocoa Powder
There's nothing like a warm, soothing mug of hot chocolate on cool evenings. But what else can you make with cocoa powder?
© In it 4 the Long Run
Almond Butter Cup Overnight Oats
You don't always have time to make a nourishing breakfast, so why not put together a batch of these yummy overnight oats ahead of time? Cocoa pairs up with an assortment of healthy superfoods to make this a sweet and chocolaty way to start the day. Find the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!