Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa
- 1 serving hot cocoa mix (plus the ingredients called for in the package directions)
- 2 pinches ground chipotle chili pepper
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Prepare the hot cocoa mix according to the package directions.
Mix with half the chipotle and half the cinnamon.
Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the remaining chipotle and cinnamon.
For a kid-friendly version, omit the chipotle.
You'll also love
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (240 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (136 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (138 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Spicy Air Fryer Honey-Lime Buffalo... 4.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Applebees Mudslide 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.