Homemade Hot Chocolate
- 2 1/2 c. powdered milk
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
For each serving, add 1/4 c. into mug and add 2/3 c. boiling water.
For added flavor, add 1 tbsp. of flavored creamers.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Glow 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownies with Nuts 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING (stovetop method) 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Chai Tea 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Curd "peat" cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Home made peanut sauce 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Kinder Bueno Ice Cream 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- oreo truffles 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!