Curd "peat" cake
- Wheat flour - 400 g;
- Butter - 250 g;
- Cottage cheese - 500 g;
- Cocoa powder - 4 tbsp;
- Eggs - 4 pieces;
- Sugar - 350 g;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 ream.;
- Starch - 3 tbsp;
- Sour cream - 100 g;
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
To prepare the cake , we need butter, sour cream , vanilla sugar .
Mash the butter, add 150 g of sugar and grind .
Mix cocoa with flour and grind with sugar weighing up state kroshki.Zastelit form with baking paper and pour half of the crumbs.
Prepare the filling : Mix cottage cheese with remaining sugar and vanilla sugar, add eggs and sour cream , whipped blender until smooth , then add starch.
Pour curd mixture over chocolate chips .
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!