Sour Cream Banana Protein Bread
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup Splenda
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- pinches of vanilla, baking soda, and salt
- 3 mashed bananas
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
First blend the bananas very well with the wet ingredients. Mix in the dry ingredients and bake in a loaf pan for 30 mins at 350 degrees, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
I love this recipe because it can be breakfast, a snack, OR dessert!
You'll also love
- Banana Oat Cookies 4/5 (18 Votes)
- No Bake Watermelon Cake 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Incision cake "Capital" 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Simple French toast recipe 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- 6 Ingredient Banana Bread 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Cheese and Walnuts 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cucumbers in Sour cream 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Garlic Crackers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!