Sour Cream Banana Protein Bread
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup Splenda
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- pinches of vanilla, baking soda, and salt
- 3 mashed bananas
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
First blend the bananas very well with the wet ingredients. Mix in the dry ingredients and bake in a loaf pan for 30 mins at 350 degrees, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
I love this recipe because it can be breakfast, a snack, OR dessert!
You'll also love
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy German Chocolate Layer Cake 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Skip A Meal Banana Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- WHOLE WHEAT & FLAX BREAD for... 4/5 (114 Votes)
- Potatoe Buns 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (89 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Breads- Sour Cream Croissants 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!