homemade cheesecake with peaches
This cheesecake - British version of the famous dessert, because it
there he is prepared without cooking! And it largely facilitates the preparation
dessert, because classic cheesecake is quite difficult to uniformly propech.
- For the base:
- 200g biscuits 100g butter For the filling: 200 g cottage cheese
- 150g sugar package
- 400 g sour cream
- a bag of gelatin (20 g)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter, crush cookies into crumbs and mix with
oil, split in the form of compacted layer thickness of 1-1.5 cm
Beat with a mixer cottage cheese, sugar, sour cream and vanilla.
Gelatin dissolved in 150 ml of water (as per instructions). After
being cooled gelatin, mix it with a mass of curd.
Pour half of the mass on a sand foundation,
put peaches, pour remaining "stuffing."
Put the form in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Now our
cheesecake is ready.
You'll also love
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.1/5 (259 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.1/5 (276 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.1/5 (215 Votes)
- Orange- Peach Drank 4.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Sour Cream Banana Protein Bread 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- quick and easy peach cobbler 2.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!