- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbl Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 8 Peaches
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/3 Cup Butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Filling: Sift sugar, flour and salt. Slice peaches. Mix sry ingredients with peaches. Pour into 9x13 baking dish.
Crumb Crust: Mix flour and sugar together. Soften butter just a little and mix with dry ingredients to make topping.
Pour crumb crust mixture over filling. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 and bake for 35 to 45 minutes. Let cool.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- Eggless Safe To Eat Cookie Dough 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Magically Decadent Cookie Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Carrot Souffle 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Homemade Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The 5th Taste of Chili 5/5 (1 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Vanilla Peach Butter 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Raspberry Cobbler 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Simple shortcake with crumble 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!