Peach cobbler recipes - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: fruit crumble
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Peach cobbler recipes
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbl Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 8 Peaches
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/3 Cup Butter
2-INGREDIENT NUTELLA CAKE
Love Nutella? This is the 2-ingredient recipe you need in your life and proof that sometimes less really is more! See below for the full recipe.
sweet and hot and wonderful with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup self rising flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 lg can peaches
- 1/4 cup marg
How to Bake an Irresistible Apple Cinnamon Brioche Cake
By Nadia Paprikas
You're just a few steps away from a warm and delicious dessert. Follow this simple guide to bake your own apple cinnamon delight!
- 1 1/2 cups flower self risen
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups peaches
- 1 stick of butter or 8 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup of water
drain peaches and put into cake pan
- 2 c sugar
- 2 c flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 lg cans peaches
- 2 tbsp butter
30 dynamite ways to serve ice cream
There is so much you can do with this delicious, creamy dessert! Check out these 30 dynamite ways to serve ice cream.
Pour over butter.add peaches to top of dough
- Melt 1/4 pound butter in a baking dush. mix 1 cup milk 1 cup sugar 1 cup flour 1 tsp baki.g soda 1 tsp salt
Pour peaches into 9x13 pan
- Butter Cake Mix
- Lg Can of sliced peaches
- stick of butter (melted)
quick and easy peach cobbler
quick and easy for dessert in a hurry
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 29 oz can peaches