Recipes withpeach schnapps - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Peach schnapps recipes
mix add orange slice
- blue moon, peach schnapps, and OJ.
- 1.5 ounces vodka or rum
- 1.5 ounces peach schnapps
- 1.5 ounces southern comfort
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 3 ounces ginger ale
- ice cubes