Our quick peach desserts - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Quick peach desserts recipes
quick and easy peach cobbler
quick and easy for dessert in a hurry
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 29 oz can peaches
Fast and Easy Peach Crisp
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches
- with juice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
WEIGHT WATCHER EASY PEACH COBBLER
Spread frozen peaches in Pam sprayed 13x9 pan
- 2 lb. frozen peaches
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can(s) diet 7up or sprite
Super Easy Peach Cobbler
Preheat oven to 350. In a 9 X 13 pan, melt butter and set aside
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1 C Flour
- 1 C Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 C Milk
- 1 can sliced Peaches WITH juice