Our quick peach desserts - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Quick peach desserts recipes
quick and easy peach cobbler
quick and easy for dessert in a hurry
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 29 oz can peaches
Fast and Easy Peach Crisp
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches
- with juice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
WEIGHT WATCHER EASY PEACH COBBLER
Spread frozen peaches in Pam sprayed 13x9 pan
- 2 lb. frozen peaches
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can(s) diet 7up or sprite
Super Easy Peach Cobbler
Preheat oven to 350. In a 9 X 13 pan, melt butter and set aside
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1 C Flour
- 1 C Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 C Milk
- 1 can sliced Peaches WITH juice