quick and easy peach cobbler
quick and easy for dessert in a hurry
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 29 oz can peaches
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
melt butter in bottom of 8x8 pan
combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, and baking powder
stir in milk
put mixture in pan with melted butter
pour peaches (not drained) on top
bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour - time may vary depending on oven
You'll also love
- Homestyle Baked Apples 1.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Oat Cookies 2.2/5 (4 Votes)
- autumn apple chips 1.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Blueberry Dessert 1.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Fast Baked Potatoes 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Mushroom, Tomato, and Mozzarella... 1.4/5 (19 Votes)
- homemade cheesecake with peaches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Easy Peach Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.